Thursday, March 29, 2012

Keeping it real people...a day in my life


I am not getting enough sleep right now and I am tired....like really tired and cranky beyond belief. I honestly feel sorry for my husband the last few days because I have been overly cranky. I have been having those days where nothing goes right and I feel like I never have time to myself. Take today for example.

Woke up to the dog digging and pushing cushions off of the couch to get to most likely cheerios that Greyson hid under the cushions to prove that he "ate all his breakfast" to get his daily treat. After this I decided to get dressed and ready for the day and asked Greyson to do the same..of course he couldn't listen and so got sent to his room so I didn't scream at him....true story. Then I decided I would paint my nails a sheer cotton color by Revlon and then decided I would put black polish towards the tips....total disaster.

Finally made it out of the house to go to McDonald's which was the only peace I felt I had all day only to have to hear someone kid do the high pitch scream that makes you want to pierce your own ear drums to make it stop and to hear Greyson whine about how they had the same toy from last week....so send him up to ask for something else only to have him come back whining and at this point in near tears because it is the same toy as the week before that.....after that melt down was avoided we came back home.

Greyson went to his room only to ask me at least 3x in 20 minutes if his rest time was up and another 4x if he could have a rest time snack because you know resting uses so much energy. During this time I re-did my nails (because the first go looked like crap) and all was well...added my top coat 35 minutes before we needed to leave the house to pick up S to drive to the eye doctor...apparently 35minutes it not enough time for Essie no chip top coat to freaking dry because I completely destroyed my nails getting Greyson in his car seat.

Eye doctor and dinner went a little better but today is just a crappy day for me and with that....

It is now 9:39pm and I am going to take a shower and go to bed....with crappy painted nails.

Google image 1 and 2

No comments:

Post a Comment